Wednesday 28 March 2012

WOYWW.....

Here is my workdesk this week, I've started to decorate my background paper . I've used some Glimmer Mists and stencils. I am following a sketch out of the latest Scrap365 magazine. I am using the photographs below of my Mum and Brother. He lives in London and we visited last weekend. It was also St Patrick's day!  

 It was a very rainy day in London, but we had a great weekend. London is so exciting! It was difficult at times as I had left my oldest dog at the vets as she was very poorly. Here she is recovering in the sunshine at home!
I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's work place, if you would like to join in click here

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you had a great weekend in London and I do hope that your fur baby is starting to feel a bit better [[[hugs]]].

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #91

CraftygasheadZo said...

Glad you enjoyed your London trip, hope your dog is ok now. Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 77