Wednesday 9 November 2011

WOWW...

Here are my first 2 pages from Shimelle's Class.My previous prompt showed my starting selection of papers here. I've really enjoyed the challenge of making the layouts first and adding photos later.


 This is my work desk this week, I'm afraid nothing is moving very fast at the moment due to what life is throwing at me....An emergency visit to the vet with a poorly dog and starting a new job has stopped my creativity! The lovely bunch of flowers were a leaving gift from my work mates.
 I've made a start on my third layout below.....
 Here are my last three pages just waiting for photos and embellishments!



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Marjo said...

I Woof your post...lol Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful WOYWW.

xoxo Marjo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

lovely colors in your post - flowers and layouts! hope the dog is better and hope your job goes well.
thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Neil said...

Hi there, I'm a little late this week but wanted to pop in to see what you've been up to. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and have loads of creative fun! Lovely looking layouts.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

What lovely flowers, but what a day you have had. Hope your furry friend is recovering, and that the new job works well.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love that woof=bark paper you've used for the LO!! It's fab and really suits the photo well :)
Gorgeous flowers too - enjoy!
Hugs, LLJ #42 xx

Hazel said...

Hope your dog is recovering. Beautiful LOs and beautiful flowers. Hope the new job is going well. (Hazel WOYWW #89) x

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope your doggy is ok. beautiful flowers and some lovely scrapbook pages of your special pets.
Hugs Joanne xx #31

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh lovely LOs, you've gotta hand it to Shimmelle, she sure is an inspirer! Considering you've left one and started a new job and had emergency illnesses I think the week that your desk shows is very successful! Hope you're enjoying the new work.