Thursday 22 September 2011

Anorther Starting Point from Shimelle....


I am well and truely back into my scrapbooking, here is another starting point from Shimelle. The photographs were taken on Isabel's 3rd birthday, she loved the new outfits. I've been told today that I got to get Father Christmas to get another one as she is quickly growing out of those.
I just want to say thanks to the lovely bloggers on WOWW as they helped me finish the page, I also got some great inspiration from the other participants in Shimelle's challenge so thank you again! Isnt the internet great!!!

As always Ive made two layouts as I always have too many photos!
The lovely paper is from the Daisy Bucket range, I've had it for sometime so its great to finally use it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go!! the LO look wonderful!!

angelwhispers said...

You certainly are back on track with your layouts they are just wonderful and such fab photo's these of Isabel are just so cute and I can't beleive how grown up she is!!!! Alos loved your Zoo ones Joe and the papers where just perfect!

Hope you are keeping well sorry not been around much but things have been quite difficult at home but I hope I am now back on track so will watch out for your posts!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxx