Sunday 24 July 2011

A Shimelle update.....

I love Sunday mornings for catching up on my crafting. I have update my Playbook for Shimele's online class Explore. Front cover all finished!
Page 1 : My self portrait

 
Page 2: Look out of the window....what can I see?

 
Page 3 & 4:  Maps and Postcards....

 
Page 5: What moment in your life felt more adventurous????

I am still struggling with one of the prompts "How do you define perfect?" I have to take a picture of something that seems close to perfect? I have come back to this prompt over and over again. What would you do for this prompt?

It was my sewing class at the Craft Den on Saturday. The ladies worked extra hard but didn't get to complete the Craft Bucket in the day. The paper pieced Flying Geese were a real challenge. I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved an email today for Julie, she went home and finished her bag that evening and  doesnt it look amazing. Thanks, Julie for sharing it, I thought I'd put everyone off sewing ever again...lol!

No comments: