Tuesday 21 September 2010


When time and life permits I love to join in with the Anything Goes Challenge. This week is Super Cute! Ive made 2 cute Cupcake Cards, they were super easy to make which works for me at the moment! I have used some scrummy 12x12 paper from The Sweet Stack range and my Hero Arts Cup Cake stamps all from the Craft Den



My crafting is keeping me sane at the moment. I mentioned on my last post we were having a new arrival! Well Jake arrived having lived outside for the last 3 years. He was in worse condition than we expected and within a few days he needed an emergency operation, unfortunatley it was too much for him and he passed away at home with his foster family.


RIP Jakey Boy, run free at the Rainbow Bridge with Big G xxx

5 comments:

sue said...

crikey jo I just dont know how you can do it it must break your heart, the cupcakes are cute and im glad something helps, thinking of you. sue xx

Kathryn said...

Love the cards, really cute, fit the bill perfectly. Oh dear, poor Jake and poor Jo, so sorry that he was with you such a short time, I hope it was peaceful. Crafting does just take the worries and stress away for a while doesn't it, K x

angelwhispers said...

Gosh Joe you must be such an Angel!! don't think I could stand the pain my heart goes out to you!!

Love the cupcakes and it nice to see you blog again take care Love Chanelle xx

SANDRA said...

Oh Jo, that's so sad. Poor lad. Thinking of you. Love the cupcakes. Love Sandra x

Kerry said...

Oh Jo, I am sorry. You are so good to foster dogs the way you do, but I suppose it comes with down sides..... but at least you got to meet Jakey!! In the end he was loved!!

Your cupcakes are so fun and make great cards - love the sentiments.

Love Kerry xxx