Monday 16 August 2010

Anything Goes Challenge

Over on the Anything Goes Challenge, it is Week 12 and the theme is Using Layers

I love to do double page layouts. Here are my Race for Life photographs. I have used papers from the Bo Bunny range which are available from the Craft Den


My title and embellishments are made from 3 layers. The title is made up of punched circles, stamped letters using clear stampd from Inkadinkado and my final layer is glitter. A girl can never have enough glitter!


The floral embellishments are made from a Cardology fabric flower, a cut out paper flower from the lovely Bo Bunny papers and finished off with Card Candy.
I have added my medal too to complete the layouts. I hope you like them and have the time this week to join in with the Challenge.

4 comments:

Poppet said...

Great LO Joanne, I love the colours and the photos look fab. :-) xx

Natasha Mellor said...

funky layout Jo! When you coming to class - we miss you! xxx

angelwhispers said...

Love the double page Joe!! The papers are perfect for Race for Life. Love Chanelle xx

Kerry said...

Great double page email Joe. Love the title and the papers go so well. Love Kerry xxx