Monday 1 March 2010

My Winter Wonderland

I have been planning this double layout for 2 months...LOL! I bought the lovely Bo Bunny paper from the Craft Den Sale just after Christmas with plans to get the layout completed in the break between Christmas and New Year. You can see what thought did!!!
Time has just passed so quickly since Christmas I can't believe it is the 1st of March today! In between watching Dancing on Ice last night I managed to lay my design out on the table, thinking I would experiment with some different techniques on this layout but no! I decided on less is more for this one so ended up with a basic layout! I think I had over thought this one which was my excuse for not getting it done until now.




Hope you like it?

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful frosty layout Joe!! The dog's look as if they where having a fab time xx

sue said...

I love double layouts these look great the dogs look as though they enjoyed it x sue x