Monday 1 February 2010

What a busy weekend, I don't thing I've stopped. The girls came round Friday night and we made 50 wedding invites for my Sister's wedding in May. It was a very productive evening with pizza and wine, I'm amazes we got so much done! Then on Saturday morning I went for a run to Graves Park and back. The running is getting better but it was soooo cold on Saturday morning. My brother turned 30 last week so he was up in Sheffield for the weekend for a family party. He took his older sisters clubbing, we had a really good night....but I think I'm too old for clubbing though! I felt a bit delicate on Sunday so I didnt really leave the house! I caught up on some crafting time. I made a few cards using my new Big Shot machine! I've not got many dies so I apologise the cards are all the same and very basic.
I thought I would be prepared and make a Mother's Day card. I used my new Martha Stewart punch which I bought at the Craft Den last week.



Things have been so hectic last week I forgot it was the 25th January so this month's page won't have any photos which will be a good challenge! I will post my 25th page later this week.

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous cards & your invites look scrummy too. :)

sue said...

look at you cardmaking i thought that was a no, no, your cards are great, you will love your big shot i love mine. oh i use watercolour paper and wet it first then paint from the distrss pad and then pull it from the outer edge in x sue x

SANDRA said...

The invites look great, and the border at the bottom looks straight after drinking wine. The cards are lovely, mothers day card done already aswell, how organized. Have fun with your Big Shot, it is a fantastic machine, love mine. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

You have had a busy weekend by the looks. The invites look good and your cards are great. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have put on my blog much appreciated.
Pat xx

angelwhispers said...

Th wedding invite look lovely, even better when you have made them yourselves think of all the love in them xx Birthday cards look great you are so into them at the moment!! xx