Saturday 23 January 2010

Back to Normal....

Now the snow as gone it is good to get back to normal! Thursday night was scrapbooking at the Craft Den Thanks Lynne it was a great class, we had a play around with the Pearl Pens on acetate to make our own bling at start of the class. What a great technique....with practise!

The lovely paper is from the GCD's Paris Nights Collection. We added some great Sizzix flourishes and then decorated with punched layered flowers. It was great to do something creative, being back at work full time is taking its toll!! The photo is of my Mum's Aunt, in the summer I met up with her to gather important memories from her about our family history so I promised I would scrap her photos first!

I also added some finishing touches to another page. Last year I traced my family tree so I am in the process of completing a scrapbook to show off the lovely old photos I have collected from different members of my family.

6 comments:

sue said...

great pages jo love the black and white photos x sue x

angelwhispers said...

Love the page Joe "Aunt Mildred will love it" and the bling is great!! Good luck with the family history scrap book and don't forget will want to it once it's finished xxx

Kerry said...

Great pages Jo! Great idea to do a family history scrapbook! x

SANDRA said...

Both beautiful pages. I agree great to be back at the Craft Den. Love all the layouts Lynne comes up with. Love Sandra x

patcrafts said...

Your layouts are lovely I particularly like the black and white. All the ones I have seen are fantastic. You are so lucky having someone to give you an insight into the family history, it's really frustrating when looking at photo's and you don't know who,what,where or when and there's no one left to ask.
Pat xx

Lynne said...

I agree with Pat, wish I had some one to help with our family history, you're very lucky! Your layouts are beautiful glad you enjoyed making the pearl pen bling. Lynne x