Wednesday 2 September 2009

I'm in Crafty Stamper......

I went to an evening craft class at the Craft Den tonight.....when I walked in they all commented "we've just be looking at that face" My first though was what have I done now! They replied...."You are in the Crafty Stamper magazine!" Im on page 30 (bottom left)!

I'd forgotten I posted one of my scrapbook pages that had been inspired by the magazine's sketch challenge in July. It was a lovely surprise. I am thrilled to bits, it was the first time I have sent anything into a magazine so it is great to be published. This is the original page.....

If you want a copy they are selling like hot cakes from the Craft Den...I promised it has got nothing to do with me being in it...LOL!

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Well done Jo!! Lynne x

SANDRA said...

Well done you deserve it, you are very talented. Love Sandra x

flutterbycrafter said...

Congratulations Jo, well deserved. xx

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations Joe xx

Julie said...

Congratulations to you - it's a beautiful layout and well deserves being in the magazine.
Take Care - Ju xx

sue said...

fame at last, you did blush though lol. congratulations x sue x

patcrafts said...

Congratultions Jo can't wait to get my copy of Craft Stamper to have a look, all of you who have been to Craft Den this week will have got yours