Thursday 10 September 2009

Altered frame class at the Craft Den....

WIP


Yesterday I attended a class at Craft Den to make an altered box frame. The class was great, Lynne guided us through the process clearly and by lunch time we had the frame painted and ready to decorate. Everything was laid out for us to decorate our little frames. I was like a big kid in a sweet shop, there was so much to choose from. I especially like the clock handles and the cute little crowns! The girls kindly let me take a picture of their finished frames so here goes.......

Norma




Jo

Sue

Jane

I must say a big thank you to the girls, for their great company and for being so helpful. I was a bit overwhelmed at working in a small scale. I think I followed Sue around for hour learning how to use alchol inks, I ask too many questions!

6 comments:

sue said...

what a great day and finished as well, brill. x sue x

angelwhispers said...

Well they all look fab!! the painted frames and the small conpartments are all so individual they really are all beautiful xx

flutterbycrafter said...

I agree with Chanelle, they all look fab, plus you had a great day. xx

SANDRA said...

They are all so beautiful. Glad you all had such a good day. Love Sandra x

Net said...

Those frames are really lovely.

Lynne said...

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your day. Everybody made such beautiful frames and they are all so different.