Saturday 18 July 2009

What a busy week!

The last few days have flown by since coming home from our camping trip! I dont feel as though I have achieved much this week but when I sat and looked back over the week.....I think I need a quiet weekend to recover!

I've attended 3 classes this week at the Craft Den, you cant keep me away, Lynne! Two of the projects are on my WIP list (work in progress) but I was please to finish my niece's 1st birthday card. I really enjoyed the taster class on Copic markers. Well, all the girls are always talking about them at the Craft Den, I wondered what I was missing out on. Here is my finished card....

Here are some sneek peeks of my WIP's.This is Thursday night's crop class waiting to be finished...

Here is Tuesday night's craft class project. An altered tag book. I cant wait for next Tuesday's class to work on it again.

Ive also been putting the finishing touches to my newly decorated bedroom. I love costume jewellery, beads and earrings so I have a small set of drawers that I keep it all in. I have covered the front of the drawers using some great paper from the Craft Den . It is from the Artsylicious range. Its Fine Flocked Paper in Peacock. I have added some Bo Bunny flowers as accents. Even if I do say so myself ..I love it! I always wanted to be an Interior Designer!

And finally..... a while ago I mention to some of the girls from the Craft Den Design team how about a Christmas Challenge using Blond Moments Minaise Moo range? Ive made a start on mine. This is just another sneek peek as it is still WIP. Isabel is 1 year old in a few weeks time so I want to finish her scrapbook for all the guest to see at her party.

Well, I think that's all for now...I forgot to mention I became wireless this week! I am so behind the times. It's great, I can now log on to the internet on my Ipod so I can get my daily fix of all the blogs I follow while sat on the sofa with the dogs!

4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Great project on the go Joe!! I have purchased the xmas papers so will have to get on with it lol xx glad you enjoyed the copic's they blend together beautifully dont they a must have for those stamped images xx

sue said...

nice peeks of W.I.P jo. Have to find out about this challenge. x sue x

Lynne said...

Lovely to see all your W.I.P. Jo you nearly have as many as me!! lol

See you on Tuesday night, have a good weekend. xx

SANDRA said...

Love the card, glad you enjoyed playing with the copics. They do get addictive thought, be warned. Love the W.I.P, I've got lots of those funnily enough. Love Sandra x