Sunday 19 July 2009

52 sketches....52 weeks

Ive been receiving emails from 52 Sketches....52 weeks for a while. Its has some great layouts. Week 28 inspired me to start Isabel's 1st chrismas. I had already purchased the lovely Blonde Moments paper from Craft Den but was unsure of the layout. I completed a double layout...as always! I enjoyed doodling the spotty frame. The pages now complete Isabel's 1st year scrapbook so I can go to the party next week!


I've had a productive sunday morning while the OH and the dogs slept in! I've made a start on Isabel's second scrapbook. I must slow down ...LOL!

Wow...looking at the photos on the layout, she has grown up fast, look how she as changed in 6 months!

6 comments:

sue said...

52 sketches is brill for inspiration isn't it. great pics jo. x sue x

SANDRA said...

Great pages, lovely colours. You are very talented lady. 52 sketches have some great layouts to try. Love Sandra x

Rebecca said...

Your pages are super cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and nice to have you join us in the tag pad swap, please email me your mailing info. for that. I love your blog and became a follower so I won't miss any of your talent!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! BJ in the camping chair? HILARIOUS! I love it! That is a good shot. Sweet pages of your little one!

Julie said...

Hi, I've just come across your blog and it rocks - your creations are fantastic, - one very talented lady. Your little lady is so cute and yes dont they grow up far to quickly, my son is going to be 3 in 2 weeks time - I have no idea where 3 years have gone - thats why we scrap all our memory's :D
Take Care and Happy Crafting - Julie xxx